Ingredients: Egg Roll
- 2 Parathas (Make at home or you can use the frozen store bought)
- 2 Eggs
- Onions, thinly sliced
- Cucumber, thinly sliced
- Green Chillies, chopped
- Chaat Masala
- Lemon Juice
- Tomato Ketchup/Maggie Hot n Sweet
Place the Paratha, egg side up in a plate. Next arrange the sliced onions and cucumber in the center, sprinkle Chaat Masala, Lemon Juice and Ketchup and roll up.
Repeat with the next Paratha and the egg and Enjoy !!
Sunanda of Recipes from Sunanda's Kitchen shared with me some special awards. I was thrilled and excited to receive them. She has a great collection of recipes in her blog and I love all her recipes. Thanks a lot Sunanda for passing these awards to me.
Now I would love to pass these awards to some great bloggers.
- Srav's Culinary Concepts
- Priya's Easy n Tasty Recipes
- Food Mazaa
- Cranberry Jam
- Taste of Pearl City
- Now Serving
- Gayathri's Cook Spot
- Khana Masala
- Paaka Shaale
- Sunshine & Smile
- My Cooking Diary
- Thank and Link the blogger who has given you the award.
- Copy and paste the Logo in your blog.
- Pass these on to 15 other Great Blogger friends
- Comment on the most recent post and let the nominated blogger know of the award.